Using various techniques such as stamp-work, drawing and relief, I'm trying to represent the characteristics of animals. Although mass-produced ceramics occupy our tables, I want to inform the uniqueness and the warmth of mandmade wares, as well as to create the works which make the customers happy.
1998 Start making pottery in the school at Saitama, Japan.
2000 Study at the King's College London as postgraduate diploma (-2001).
2001 Assiastant in some ceramics schools at Saitama.
2008 Open my studio at Koshigaya, Saitama.
2007 "Exhibition by two ceramists" (Gallery Wabisuke, Saitama)
2008 "Committee for promotion and popularization of lipped bowls" (Artspace 201, Sapporo)
2009 "Wares for daily life" (Comon, Soka)
- "Exhibition of wares for eating and dringing aids" (Craft-gallery Shu, Kyoto)
- "Committee for promotion and popularization of lipped bowls" (Artspace 201, Sapporo)
2010 "Cat Art" (Kamakura Old Pottery Museum, Kamakura)
- "Rabbit Art" (Comon, Soka)
- "Public Opening" (Kuranone, Koshigaya)
- "Exhibition of fortune charms and ornaments of cats and rabbits" (Gallery Necomachi, Taito)
- "Rabbit Art" (TEORIYA, Chiyoda)
2005 Koichi Noda "Firsttime glaze-making"
2010 Toyu (Ceramics magazine) 123
2010 Accepted at "the 8th Beermug Rankai"
Gallery Cafe Wabisuke (Saitama, Saitama)
Japanese Tearoom Saoh (Adachi, Tokyo)
Comon (Soka, Saitama)
coneru (Sumida, Tokyo)
Nagomi-ya (Kawagushi, Saitama)
Cup-ya.com (Online store)
Organ Mall Koshigaya (Koshigaya, Saitama)